2019 Holiday Festival of Lights, Charleston, SC
December 8-13, 2019
<- View all Events
Join us in what has become a FROG Tradition! Ring in the Christmas and Holiday Season in the charming glow of Charleston, SC's Holiday Festival of Lights!
You'll be staying in a full hookup campsite in beautiful James Island County Park, in the center of the light displays and all related activities. Enjoy the gracious southern hospitality of one of America's most charming cities as you step back in time in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
Your FROG Charleston "Southern Nights, Southern Lights" adventure includes:
- Five nights of full-hookup camping at beautiful James Island County Park, featuring a great campground, six miles of paved hiking / biking trails, beautiful marsh views, and more
- Welcome / orientation dinner
- Breakfast every morning
- One lunch
- Dinner at famous Hyman’s Seafood House in historic downtown Charleston (non-seafood selections available)
- Carriage tour of historic downtown Charleston peninsula
- Boat tour of Charleston Harbor and visit to Fort Sumter
- Tour of Charleston's historic Boone Hall Plantation
- Tour of Patriot's Point, home of the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown; Patriot's Point Naval & Maritime Museum; National Medal of Honor Museum; and the 2 1/2-acre "The Vietnam Experience: A Hero's Welcome Home" exhibit.
- Unlimited access to the Holiday Festival of Lights, located right in the park!
- Free entry and parking at all Charleston County Parks and Recreation locations, including Folly Beach and Folly Pier on the Atlantic Ocean, only minutes away
- Free time to explore great history, great food, and great shopping on your own
- Opportunity to create new friendships and renew old ones with fellow FROG members.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
RV with 2 Adults
RV with 1 Adult
Additional Person Age 12 or Over
Additional Person Age 4-11
Additional Person Under Age 4
(might have to sit on lap for bus tours)
All payments are shown in U.S. Dollars
Because of the campground and tour bus capacity, this event is limited to 25 units.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING
CANCELLATION NOTICE BEFORE REGISTERING.
NOTE: Because we must order and pay for campsites, tours, and food in advance,
Cancellations made before September 1 incur a cancellation fee of $100.
Cancellations made September 1 through October 31 incur a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made November 1 through November 22 incur a 50% cancellation fee.
NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE AFTER NOVEMBER 22, 2019.
Thank you for your understanding.
As with all FROG events,
all attendees must be in a Forest River or affiliated brand RV.
Arriving in a non-Forest River RV will be treated as a cancellation
with no notice and no refund payable.