Holiday Festival of Lights
December 9-14, 2018
<- View all Events
Join us in what has become a FROG Tradition! Ring in the Christmas and Holiday Season in the charming glow of Charleston, SC's Holiday Festival of Lights! You'll be staying in a full hookup campsite in beautiful James Island County Park, in the center of the light displays and all related activities. Enjoy the gracious southern hospitality of one of America's most charming cities as you step back in time in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
Your FROG Charleston "Southern Nights, Southern Lights" adventure includes:
- Five nights of full-hookup camping at beautiful James Island County Park, featuring a great campground, six miles of paved hiking / biking trails, beautiful marsh views, and more
- Welcome / orientation dinner
- Carriage tour of historic downtown Charleston peninsula
- Breakfast every morning
- One lunch
- Dinner at famous Hyman’s Seafood House in historic downtown Charleston (non-seafood selections available)
- Boat tour of Charleston Harbor and visit to Fort Sumter
- Tour of one of Charleston's historic Boone Hall Plantation
- Tour of Patriot's Point, home of the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown; Patriot's Point Naval & Maritime Museum; National Medal of Honor Museum; and the 2 1/2-acre "The Vietnam Experience: A Hero's Welcome Home" exhibit.
- Unlimited access to the Holiday Festival of Lights, located right in the park!
- Free entry and parking at all Charleston County Parks and Recreation locations, including Folly Beach and Folly Pier on the Atlantic Ocean, only minutes away
- Free time to explore great history, great food, and great shopping on your own
- Opportunity to create new friendships and renew old ones with fellow FROG members.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY FILLED AND HAS A STANDBY LIST.
|AS WITH ALL FROG EVENTS,
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE IN A FOREST RIVER OR AFFILIATED BRAND RV.